Nutiteq is now part of CARTO! Please use latest CARTO Mobile SDK for new projects. Nutiteq SDK 3.x support and updates ended in 2017, documentation here is outdated.
GIT commit: e579857bc995c4c3686d47dfe843726ce6b0bc9d
Updates since 3.1.0 version
Updates/fixes since 3.2.0 RC2:
- Cocoapod for iOS version of the SDK
- Changed default source of NutiteqOnlineVectorTileLayer from "nutiteq.mbstreets" to "nutiteq.osm"
- Implemented label geometry merging from multiple tiles, this improves label/text placement calculations for some areas
- Added opacity and halo-opacity attribute support to TextSymbolizer in vector tile renderer
- Added setAll method to LocalVectorDataSource
- Fixed temporary JNI local reference leaks, causing SDK to crash when lots of canvas objects (texts/popups) were added simultaneously
- Fixed font replacement issues, glyphs with different code points / from different fonts were mixed for some fonts
- Fixed touch handler exceptions for Xamarin/Android causing SDK crashes
- Fixed crash in vector tile bitmap loader when bitmap existed but could not be decoded
- Fixed HTTP redirection issues when redirecting page includes content data
- Fixed LocalVectorDataSource getDataExtent returning result in wrong coordinate system
- Fixed LocalVectorDataSource remove method not working when KdTree index is used
- Fixed timing related issue with tile layers - sometimes tiles were not refreshed after being invalidated
- Added safety checks when reserving JNI local frames in Android
- Implemented workaround for 3D building transparency issue on Windows Phone (fallback for cases when frame buffer read operation fails)
- Fixed harmless 'Socket error' log message from HTTPTileDataSource when Content-Length was missing from response
API changes and deprecation notes
- All methods are starting with lowerCase now, before there were some like registerLicense etc which had both options. Now the RegisterLicense() style ones are removed.
- We do not plan to test/support our Android samples with Eclipse anymore. Please use latest Android Studio.
Please email [email protected]